Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tricks are for Kids!

I am going to come clean here and now...I have had a lot of hobbies over my relatively short lived life. I seem to be endlessly looking for something fun and exciting to do, but I wind up getting bored pretty quickly and move on to the next thing that will hopefully give me a newfound purpose and create a little escape from the monotony of life. I've tried too many things to count, each of them failing to ease my boredom or ceasing to challenge me. I can't really remember exactly how I decided to get into photography. Most of my decisions are made upon impulse without much thinking or rationality. I have always liked taking pictures, but the actual commitment to photography that required a new deep pocketed camera was made in less than a few days. But I knew I had to have a new camera, and I knew I wanted to take serious pictures. I wish I had more time to devote to my new love, but I try to find the time as much as I can, and I hope I am slowly growing into a better artist. I have a long way to go, but I am very much enjoying the challenge. Yes...that's it! I am finally challenged by something and cannot believe how much I have learned. In fact, I learned a few post production tricks today while I was staring into my computer. They're not perfect, but I am proud to say I have a few color selective tricks up my sleeve! It's fun so it's worth it! I feel like a kid again!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment