Monday, July 27, 2009

Kelly makes her debut in my First Photo Shoot!

Kelly was the first friend I made in Knoxville back in September. She knew I was working on my photography, and she recently asked me if I wanted a model for a photoshoot! DUH!!! No Brainer!!! Kelly and I got together this weekend, and boy did we have a great time! So many of her photos turned out beautifully! She was a perfect first model because she was patient with me, and she was up for anything. We had so much fun! I have posted a lot of pictures, but it was so difficult selecting photos to post because Kelly had over 150 photos that turned out great! Thanks Kelly for making this a blast!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment