Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Can you guess who my favorite subject is?

There is no questioning that I love my furry little angel Miss Scarlett Belle. Well...I wouldn't say angel all the time, but she is pretty close. Little PRINCESS would probably describe her best since she definitely lets you know when she is not happy. Just take a look at the first picture below. She looks like she is getting ready to kill me if I take another picture of her!

Even with all of her pouting and princess behavior, I never thought I could be so head over heels for a dog, but they truly become like humans and take part in almost every part of our lives. It's crazy!!! If I could take Scarlett with me to work or out to eat, you can bet I would. I've begged Michael for a doggy stroller to carry her around town, but he says he draws the line at letting her sleep in between us every night. Because of her, we desperately want a king sized bed ASAP!!! Don't let him fool you though, he loves having her around as much as I do.

P.S. These pictures really do prove she is a true daddy's girl!

There is her look!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment