Monday, September 7, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

WOW...WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? Honestly, I have no idea! It has been over a month since I posted anything, and I really can't say why. Do you ever have those times in your life where you feel like you are running from place to place, but when you finally sit down and catch your breath, you can't seem to remember what you have been doing? That is my life right now! I have been so busy (doing what I haven't figured out yet), that I haven't had a chance to stop and smell the roses, much less take a picture of any! I've been working, but I have always been working-so that's not an excuse. Maybe it's been too hot to go outside...NO...this is the coolest summer I've ever seen. Perhaps I don't really have anything to take pictures of...not true...have you seen my adorable dog? People always enjoy seeing pictures of Miss Scarlett! I don't really know what my excuse is, but I do know that I am ready to begin snapping away once again. Life is not worth living if you aren't enjoying something of your own, and I must admit that life has been a little off balance lately because it has been RUSH RUSH RUSH, and I don't even know why I'm in such a hurry!

Well...I did get to slow down this weekend because we kicked off the 2009 UT football season, and boy this is my favorite time of year! Tailgating with friends and watching the Vols is the best thing to do on a Saturday! There is nothing like it...ORANGE EVERYWHERE! People are sporting so much orange that they have it in places that orange really never should be! But hey, it's all for the love of UT Football, and if it brings people from all walks of life together for game day, then I say GO VOLS!

Elizabeth and I tailgating before the game! (Photo courtesy of Elizabeth's Camera)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment