Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Snowy Soirée

This morning, Michael, Scarlett, and I took advantage of the snow that fell throughout the evening in Knoxville. This is our third snow of the winter, and it was probably the best snow I've seen in a while. It is still snowing as I am writing this, so I don't know how many inches we will actually end up with!

Scarlett absolutely loves playing in the snow. She goes wild running around and trying to eat it. She especially likes the snowballs Michael throws at her! Here are some pictures of our fun morning!

Scarlett patiently waiting on us to take her out and play
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She's starting to get excited!
Photobucket
I love this one! She is so CUTE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love her ears!!!
Photobucket
Shaking off the snow
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Michael's running leap into the snow
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My two favorites!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment