Monday, March 22, 2010

Our Country Girl!

Scarlett got to go with me on my trip to Arkansas a few weeks ago. I think she had more fun than I did. She absolutely loves the country! She was born on a farm, and I remember picking her up the day we got her, and seeing her follow around the other animals on the land. She was in heaven at 9 weeks old!

When we arrived at my aunt and uncle's, Scarlett immediately made herself at home, rolling through the dead grass, chasing cats from the front porch, hunting the sweet smell of deer that get fed each day on the land, and making new discoveries in and around the barn. The last pictures show her going crazy over her most coveted find, an old bone discarded by Sadie, my aunt and uncle's dog that gets to live out in the country all the time. Scarlett is secretly jealous of Sadie!

Scarlett had such a great time, and I know she didn't want to leave. At least I know if my mom ever has to babysit, Scarlett will have a ball. Here are some pictures I took of our little country girl!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment