Monday, March 16, 2009

Mondays




I spent a wonderful weekend with my mom who flew in to Tennessee this weekend. We did what all mothers and daughters do...shopped until we couldn't shop anymore! And although I got some really great spring clothes, the best thing about shopping with her was that we laughed more than I can ever remember laughing with my mom in a long time. It was really nice to let loose and have fun and laugh about stupid stuff that I really couldn't even tell why it was actually funny.

Another fun part of her coming was she showed me how to start making jewelry. I made some really amazing earrings and bracelets, so I guess you could say I am pretty proud of myself! As much as I like jewelry, this is a great way to be creative, look great, and save money! I am all about that! Plus, it is a great way to pass the time, since I need something better to do with my downtime than watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment