Friday, December 18, 2009

Bad Dog!

So...I got home last night, and I was on the phone with my mom. As I walked through the front door, Scarlett came barreling at me in her "I'm in trouble, mom please save me" run. I looked up at Michael, and he DID NOT look happy at all. He looks up at me and says, "I'll tell you later!" I hang up with my mom to see what our little girl could have possibly done. Michael proceeds: "Scarlett Belle has lost all of her privileges of going outside without a leash!" Holding back my laughter, "what did she do?"

To make a long story short, Michael explained that Scarlett had gone outside and spotted a racoon down the street. She took off, followed the disgusting creature into the woods and up a tree as she howled for it to come down from the ground below with the neighbors outside watching and Michael chasing behind both of them yelling at her! Yes...our sweet little princess whose perfect white fur was freshly bathed, chased a most likely rabies infested raccoon up a tree with her daddy following behind her. I love me some Tennessee!

My little raccoon hunter!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment